Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I wished and I was granted...

DREAM wishlist for gifts, trades and barters.

Friends and Family, and those that requested what I want/need- Here you go!

Colorful Wool (It was given to me! I just updated May 2008)
Russian Punch Needles and patterns
Bead Creator Pro program... BeadCreator.com
Adobe Photo Shop version 7.0 or higher (It was given to me THANK YOU HEATHER CS2!!!!)
Fancy wool yarns (It was given to me!))
Plain muslin, so I can paint my own fabrics.
A serger (It was given to me THANK YOU CARLOTTA!!!!! I just updated May 2008)
A sewing machine!!!! (I got one!!! I just updated May 2008)
An embroidery machine!!!!! I KNOW I am dreaming!!! Hey, a girl can WISH!
Dichroic glass
A torch/tool set for flame working beads (I got one and started making beads!)
Glass rods for flame work (I got some!!!)
PMC for making my own silver clay jewelry... I have a kiln! (I got some!!!)
A tap and die set
TINY rivets, less than 1/8 in size
ART BOOKS! (I got a bunch! Thank you Carlotta, Regina, Cisco and everyone else)
A roll of copper tape. (I got it!)
Swarovski crystal beads and rhinestones in every color shape and size!
STURDY needle nose jewelry making pliers (I got them!!! A WHOLE SET! Thank you Carlotta!!!)
Jewelry made by Heather Ramsay, Parvenue, John Wind, Maximal Art, Wendy Gell, MICHAL NEGRIN, Ayala Barr
Flame worked beads
CHARMS (I got a WHOLE LOT OF THEM!!! THANK YOU!!!)
Silver chain to make charm bracelets with.
Fresh water pearls in a variety of sizes shapes and colors. (Thank you Mija!)
Druzy Drusy Drusies!!!!! (THANK YOU CISCO!!!)
Bone and stone carved face jewelry
Ribbon embroidery silk
Embroidery threads ALL COLORS! (THANKS MOM!!!)
FELT ALL COLORS (THANKS MOM!!!)
Gift certificates to your favorite online sellers.
Gift Cards BARNES & NOBLE, ART STORES, BLOCKBUSTER, BED BATH & BEYOND, OLD NAVY, VIRGIN RECORDS, MARSHALLS, STAPLES, ETC. ETC.
The gel mediums that people use for transfers.
SHRINK PLASTIC (THANK YOU CARLOTTA!!!)
GLUES
BEADS (THANK YOU CARLOTTA!!!!)
LEATHER
FINDINGS (THANK YOU CARLOTTA!!!)
SUBSCRIPTIONS to-
Somerset Studio
Belle Armoire
Polymer Clay Cafe (THANK YOU REGINA!!!)
Bead Work
Cloth Paper Scissors
Home Companion (THANK YOU CARLOTTA!!!)
Etc.
Beautiful ribbons and trims
Jolee's stickers
SideKickCellPhone!
I am sure that whatever you decide upon, whether it is on my list or not, I will love it!
*Smiles*

I can also trade for the above items that I have not yet gotten!

No comments: