Monday, January 14, 2008

A bit of ~*FUN*~ for Jan B... But better in person!


Jan!!!

When you get this, you will see that it looks SO much better in person!

I changed the 3 AB teardrops at the center bottom for a teeny vial filled with yummy beauty!

I didn't get to take a picture of it before I mailed it, so I am posting as it was prior to my last minute editing!

I hope you love it and the other fun goodies as well!

Thank you for your participation in almost every swap that I have hosted for the last few years!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely delightful..each dangle is a treasure. Thank you for sharing your creative talents. Your leadership in hosting the swaps has offered an artisitic challenge...oh, such outstanding rewards! I have an awesome charm collection of mini books, vintage whimsey, found objecs, black and white,fabric delights, and only brash...no brass!! Great fun trading with very unique art talents. Jan B. - Artastics