Sunday, May 11, 2008

More black and white charmers please? Lots of blog entries today!

It's been a while since I last posted. So I will be posting pictures and more stuff today, be sure to check back to see the *colorful* posts.

After my last post about my black and white charm swap, several signed up, then dropped out. (this is not uncommon, but I do hope that if you say you want to join, that you do follow through.)
The charms that have come in so far are pretty interesting and artistic.
It would be great to have more artists join us on this swap.
Create 25 interesting and artistic charms with a creative packaging or display tag. The size and quality requirements are an important factor to heed because these pieces will be worn on the skin by many joining in the swap.
The details are in a couple of previous posts.
If you are interested let me know and I will send you the full details.
The due date is at the end of the month and they MUST arrive to me during the first week of June at the very latest.

1 comment:

3rdEyeMuse said...

Hi Amber Dawn! I just wanted to let you know that I am making progress on my contribution to the swap and will definitely have them to you by months end. :)

Hope all is well with you! ~M~