Friday, October 17, 2008

Do you have extra Swarovski's laying around?

I am looking to trade rather than buy, *unless you have a great and generous deal to offer me!*

I need/want- 3mm and bigger/higher mm beads.

Flatbacks

Margaritas that are foiled

Pointbacks

If you have something else to offer *PLEASE let me know!

I am not sure who needs or wants what for trade, but I have a LOT of stuff that I could part with and send in exchange.

I am not picky with colors or effects.
So long as it sparkles and is not chipped, I am totally interested in hearing about your offer!



I am also interested in faceted semi precious beads and freshwater pearls.
THANK YOU!!!!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Amber, I've been meaning to let you know that I have a small baggie of Swarovski's. Gosh, I was using my camera all weekend and forgot to take a picture of what I have. I'll email a pic tonight. :)