Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ties that bind TTB






It is always helpful to have a camera with a working flash when you are an artist who wants to keep a record of your work.


Well, my most recent gift, a camera/video camera takes GREAT detail vids and pics. Unfortunately, *no* light or flash!

So... I keep borrowing my sister's camera from time to time in order to take good pictures.

On the day I mailed my TTB charms, I didn't have a flash. So these pictures are bleh


Under the two that I sent in for the TTB project, is another piece that I made initially, even before the Art Nouveau one pictured in a previous post.

But I changed my design, feeling that it might be too "hard core" looking for the project.


OK, so that's the sum of it all.


Amber

5 comments:

Brenda said...

I love those charms, and I really live the Art Nouveau one, and don't think it's hard at all! Very beautiful!

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi Amber :)

You are a perfectionist and that is why you were not satisfied.

To me the charms look absolutely gorgeous masterpieces.

Have a nice day :)

Christi said...

I love the charms, especially the last one. A glitzy Art Noveau biker chick - fabulous!

Jen Crossley said...

YOur work is always so beautiful AMber Dawn Dont ever change
Jen:}

Jen Crossley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.