Wednesday, January 14, 2009

~*10 hours Zine*~

Although it just took me 10 hours to create the contents and construction of 1 zine, I needed a lot of extra time to complete the rest.

I had done some painful damage to my hands while constructing these zines and because I couldn't get my hands wet- I needed to *STAPLE* everything rather than use glue!

Well, although it was painful, it sure was worth the effort!
~*Smile*~

Honestly, I am glad that it turned out the way that it did because the results were fun.
This is a swap zine that I made for ~*I Heart Zines*~

I've not been able to make any progress on Beau Ideal #4 until I get a new computer- (hopefully I can find one soon that does exactly what I need it to without having a built in camera or overheating problem!)

I digress-

This is a preview zine to "OODLES OF DOODLES 2"
Featuring the art and doodles of some very cool people!

Dave Huddleston (Sabii Wabii's awesome husband), Michelle Walker AKA 3rd eye muse, Ahmad Abdush Shaheed, Me & Francisco De La Cruz

The zine will ONLY be made in black and white- no color like in this sample trade zine.

The inclusions, cover and layout for "Oodles of Doodles 2" will be a lot different as well.











































1 comment:

3rdEyeMuse said...

wow ... I think you might have just rendered me speechless. thank you. I feel quite humbled to be in such great company.