Monday, January 12, 2009

He's still at it folks! ~*My custom art work unit is coming along beautifully!*~




The man was out on the street working on a sheet of thick ICE cutting out 3 wooden shelves for my unit on Sunday.
He made the side portion to hold the shelves last weekend and carved out the details by hand on Saturday with hand tools.


What a hard working guy!
Yes, the drawers are a bit cluttered.
I am working on getting rid of most of that stuff to replace it with other supplies and tools that I've been using more often.



Here he is, testing the fit of each shelve.


5 comments:

lindacreates said...

This is exciting Amber! It will be wonderful to have a custom made cabinet. Happy New Year

Cindy Ericsson said...

Artistic, hard-working and easy on the eyes -- a triple blessing!

Cindy Dean said...

How fun. I bet you are excited about getting it all put together!

3rdEyeMuse said...

that's going to be the best! such details going into, too. oh yea, I think he likes you. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is going to be gorgeous! I would love to see how it turns out.

Denise