Thursday, April 16, 2009

Participants of International Charm Day... The link is fixed

If you would like to participate in my celebration of 4/28 as International Charm day, please become a follower on the blog I am setting up for this event-
http://www.internationalcharmday.blogspot.com/

I'll be giving away some amazing prizes to those who follow the event.

I am also looking for artists, crafters and designers who would like me to list them as participants on the side bar.
Do you have a discount to offer on materials to make charms?
I will advertise you!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Do you have charm jewelry that you've made that you would like to share picture of?
How about things around your house that you have embellished with charms?

Do you have a charm making tutorial that you would like to share and be featured?
Let me know!
:o)
Thank you!
Amber

2 comments:

3rdEyeMuse said...

I'll be participating and will at least post on the 28th ...

Lorraine said...

great idea I am holding a little swap on my blog and have linked it to yours. I would love to have my blog linked on the side bar as a participant