Tuesday, May 19, 2009

~*In the making!*~ Hyperion Cantos- the MOVIE! 2010!

I read a long time ago that one of my favorite books was being made into a movie- it is now in production with Warner Bros. and due out in 2010- I cannot wait to see how they produce it!
It is bound to be an amazing movie!

If you've not read Hyperion or The Fall of Hyperion you might like it.
It is SciFi... But WOW!!! Even if you are not a SciFi Fan... flip through it in the book store and see if you might like it.

I did find some of the pages hard to get through, but if you push through them, there are better pages ahead.
I read this over 10 years ago and still rate it at the top of my list for SciFi books.
A book full of fabulous imagery and thought provoking ideas.

5 comments:

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hello Amber:)

The video is stunning. The graphics are mind blowing.

I am sure the movie will be a big hit all over the world.

I hope to see it when it is released in India.

Have a nice day Amber:)
Joseph

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi Amber:)

I want to send $10(USD) to you as my contribution for Ron's surgery. When I talked to my banker, I was told that I should provide your bank account no., full name and address of the your bank, your name and address and also SWIFT CODE. Will it be possible for you to give me the details?

I will also post your request in my blog.

Have a nice day Amber:)
Joseph

3rdEyeMuse said...

off to the library I go! :)

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

Thank you for your offer Joseph. I am not collecting money for Ron, I just posted the blog button for a friend. I have nothing to do with the financial aspect of this. Only spreading the news.

Also, the movie clip posted to the blog is not related to the movie coming out in 2010. It just happened to be at the side bar of my blog next to it by chance. :)
Thank you for your great feedback!


3rd Eye Muse- Please be aware that it is a bit horrific, the book, but wow it is still great!

Gotta run, lots to do today!
:)

Misty's Creations said...

I love Sci-fi, thanks for the heads up!