Tuesday, September 29, 2009

One day, Monday...

Today is "One day"...

"One day, I will be happy."
"One day, I will see them again."
"One day, I will be out of my $20,000.00+ debt."
"One day, I will have my best friends that I lost along the way back in my life."
"One day, I will be able to accept my scars/flaws/short comings."
............
"One day, all of this pain wont sting."

------------------------------------------------------------------
Today has been one of those days!

___________________________
A VERY GOOD DAY!

....................................................................

I've been productive.
Carving wood, painting, sculpting, being an artist.
Being me.
**********************************

2 comments:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Excellent! I'm glad it was a wonderful day for you!
Hugs and positive vibes sent your way.
Pat

Cynthia said...

Yeah for one day, hopefully it was Day One of a long string of one days!