Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Updating my blog a bit...

I am finally adding more links to my sidebar. Come and view some of the photo albums of my zine, art to wear, miniature books, micro mini sweets, 2-d art and more.

I do admit that I have yet to formally submit my work for publication... However, I have been blessed with kind online art friends who have invited me to be published along with them.
(Alma Stoller and Ruth Rae)- And recently Peggy & Christine who interviewed me for their multi media charm book soon to be released in a matter of weeks.
I have added icons to my sidebar to show which~*Stampington*~ publications & books that I have been a part of.

1 comment:

Nancy Lynn said...

Oh Amber you should send in your work for publication. Everyone needs to see your wonderful creations. Thanks for posting all the links.