Friday, January 07, 2011

TONIGHT I'll DRAW A WINNER! So enter to try and win one of my tiny polymer clay creations!

Are you on FaceBook? If you are, you can go here and enter to win!
I'm picking a winner at 11:11 PM (Eastern NYC, time- 8:11 Pacific time!)


I am offering the winner a choice between a miniature sculpted polymer clay cupcake, a miniature polymer clay name tag or a handmade multi media art charm!

Not on FB?
I will be participating in the One World One Heart event and will be offering similar prizes.
Then again in April, I will be hosting a world wide party event for the International Handmade Art Charm Day and that will be a LOT of fun! More giveaways coming soon.
You don't need to be a follower of my blog to be eligible. Come and go as you please!

1 comment:

GerryART said...

of course I am one of your followers here - - - - but now I'm off to see you on FB