Tuesday, March 01, 2011

I just need nicer weather here!


Random thoughts firing...
 I am kicking the cold weather away...
OK not really, but that is what I feel like doing!

The gears are turning.


I'm on a roll producing a variety of new work. 
...........


The sky is always changing around here,
 which helps to keep life interesting. 
I appreciate that about the sky. 
...
It's nice to look up and see a new view
  every few hours or even minutes on some days!

.........
-->
The trails in the sky are from multiple planes... 
I love seeing them like this while the sun goes down. 
The light makes them glow like cotton laser beams.



I need to get back to my work for now... I just wanted to share some randomness and feelings...
Enjoy the day.
This is a polymer clay clog on my finger... :o)
I made it last month.
:o)

1 comment:

Createology said...

Beautiful photos today. If that is a tiny little shoe on your finger I am in love with it. Looking forward to your new ventures...