Monday, April 11, 2011

I just saw, The Notebook for the first time.

What a story!

The film was ever so slightly vapid but mostly gloriously colorful and full of FUN!!!

I had no idea the movie would be like this. It was nothing like I expected it to be.

Unless you are made of stone you will cry, mostly towards the end so have a tissue box with you or one sheet of Bounty (paper towel)! But it isn't a bad type of cry. It's a good and healthy kind. The kind that reminds you that you have a heart!

I cannot tell whether I will see this movie again. For me it was enough to see it just once. But that is how I feel about it now after just seeing it.

Perhaps, after some time passes, I may want to see the beautiful cinematography and lovely scenery once more.

The movie is a strong reminder of how precious and strong the human spirit is when faced with choices of the heart.

:::two thumbs up and one sheet of Bounty paper towel!:::
:o)

No comments: