Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Miniature Chocolate Fantasies - on little wooden sticks.

This is a small display that I created for the Blythe Doll Convention that happened last week.
They do look yummier in person I think.
You can imagine them as cake, ice cream or candy confections on a stick! Aside from the gloss, gold leafing and wooden sticks, these are 100 percent polymer clay. No paint and no silicone was used to create these.

I took the photos in a rush before I mailed them off so they aren't the best shots, so, I posted a bunch because some have clearer images of specific pops.
They were designed for doll house and doll play time. They can be converted to wearable charms. I do accept custom orders so if you'd like one made for you, let me know!




















Which is your favorite(s)?

4 comments:

Susan Shaw said...

These look yummy! Starbucks sells cake pops that look exactly like this!

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

Do they? I'll have a look the next time I pass one of their shops, on foot!

Thank you Susan! :o)

Jackie said...

These are incredible! Just like at the chocolate store!

Amazing work!

Cheers,
Jackie

Stephanie Kilgast said...

I loe those tiny cake pops, they look great!