Sunday, August 14, 2011

ETSY! Miniature sweets, cute things and charms!

I posted a few of the items below and will continue through the week, to list even more!
If you are interested in some of the items and would like to combine shipping, but would also like to wait to see what other items I list this week, don't pay, but do "buy" the pieces if you intend on paying for them. These pieces are mostly one of a kind. If you see something you like, pounce on it!
I will waive the 24 hour grace period for combining purchases for shipping if you have excellent Etsy feedback histories.






















8 comments:

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Hey Amber! Just popped over to see what you're up to - these are amazing! If I'd eat desserts this tiny I would be skinny! :D

MegansBeadedDesigns said...

I feel like I could simply burst from all of the cuteness! I LOVE the mini cupcakes!!!

Sandra said...

OMG, I think I just died of cute seeing all these awesome miniature charms. Came here via the Bead Soup Blog Party participants list. ;)

Becky said...

Awww how adorable are those miniature cakes !!
Another Bead Soup visitor :)

T... said...

how cute and I can't get over your talent at miniatures, the detail is something else wow

Shannon Chomanczuk said...

Oh how cute! I saw your page on someone's fb page and had to say hello.
These are adorable.
I see you are in NY too. I am by West Point about an hour north of the city :-) Always nice to "meet" a fellow New Yorker in the big ole blogging world.
Shannon C

Colleen Colquhoun Athens said...

Hi there Amber....my wonderful "Art Sister"!!!! These sweets are a "Phenom".......They are too Sweeeet! I especially love the one with the tiny rabbit and the one with the striped candle! Wow!.....love, Colleen

Ascension said...

Enhorabuena son ademas de preciosos muy imaginativos, me encantan!!!
besitos ascension