Friday, October 14, 2011

I may not have been able to be at Art Is... this past week, but I was there in spirit!

So many of my wonderful and talented friends and online art connections were at Art Is... in Danbury, CT. this past week/end and I really wanted to be there too! But I was teaching classes, Saturday through Monday, so I would have missed the fun!

I was there in spirit though and I have been hearing a lot of great reports and I am seeing some really nice photos which tell stories of the many activities and cool art that was shared!

If you went- share your stories with me! I'd love to hear more about it!

Amber

3 comments:

"MOI" Freubel said...

I had to catch up with your latest post Amber ! Shame on me :(

Tt was very interesting to read about your weight loss. (Wow shappooo and deep respect !!)
And your 14.000 views !! I'm so happy for you !!

And indeed it would be sooo pleasant when we were neigbours haha but if you can use anything of my stuff...just ask Amber. I would gladly share it with you !!!

I wish you a joyful day overthere on the other side of the ocean.
:-)
Hugsss Rian.

Colleen Colquhoun Athens said...

I wished you were there Amber....I thought of you at the art trunk...and I have to tell you...that I did have more fun there last year with you and your spouse!!!!! haha...still did find cool things... and what is this weight loss ?? I'll have to go back and check your posts out... i was so busy prparing for art is... lost a lot of "reality" Love Colleen

Heather Elizabeth Brauner said...

I missed you At " ART IS YOU " so many people mentioned you,and how they wished you were there .
Peace and love Heather