Thursday, December 01, 2011

15x12 mm cupcake! Enter to win one of my miniature polymer clay cupcakes & take advantage of a holiday coupon for 50% off any of my polymer clay goodies in my Etsy shop!













Click on the banner to see the page. Leave a comment on that blog post to enter. You can mention the cupcake as your favorite so that if your name is drawn, you might be able to get the cupcake as your prize!
http://www.prettythingsblog.com/2011/12/day-6-virtual-craft-fair-giveaways.html
You will see a code for my Etsy shop as well, good for 50% off of any of the polymer clay items listed!!!


4 comments:

steufel said...

Love that show, love that little cake:-)

I LOVE color! said...

Sweet and lovely clayworks
Be Blessed to be a blessing

Tracy Statler said...

Pretty pieces Amber Dawn. I am happy to be introduced to your work and am in great company in the Virtual Craft Show today! Tracy

Manuela said...

Lovely yummy pink cake - mhmmmm ..... as sweet as you are.

Thank you so much for your great comment, I am walking with a big smile here, you are such a candy☺♥♥☺cake LOL, thank you so much.